Monday, October 6, 2014

WELL , I guess Ozzie and Harriet are tired of having their photo's taken. Saturday they left us after it stopped raining, Sunday they  just up and left and again today. I'm getting the feeling they want some time alone ,away from the nest before they have eggs. I can't say I don't blame them. They will be so busy taking care of the "little ones" when they have them, that like us "What is alone time/Adult time?"  LOL
  Ozzie and Harriet have done a great job so far with the nest building that they can take some time off. Or maybe they are checking out a new Stick-n-Things depot that must have opened up in their area. Even the other birds have been gone the past few day's. Hmmm could there be a Big Bird Convention going on that we don't know about? Was Saturday a Greet and Meet at the river with the Kids that are coming back ?  Sunday did they all go to Church and then a picnic after wards?   I sure wish they would let us in on it. Don't get me wrong, I love sitting out there watching them and all the other wildlife but I could have stayed home and got some more sleep if they weren't going to stay today ..LOL
Had a great time Saturday & Sunday with every one that showed up at the nest. Sunday , well we were a bit silly waiting on them to come home. "We" is  Donna, Kathy, Jan, Hellen,  DeAnna, Linda( Icecream) Desiree, Lynn &Hubby Ron, Jeff , Jim, Joni, Dave, Jay was with us Saturday, and Ted .
In spirit because they couldn't make it or are not down here yet : Carla, Barb, Happy, Gleeful, Lucky, and any one else I missed and I'm sure I missed some one.
It's always Great to get together  with everyone and watch Ozzie & Harriet.
 Well maybe tomorrow I'll havee better luck and they will stay home. :)
Here are a few photo's DeAnna took of us Sunday.







No comments:

Post a Comment