Friday, October 3, 2014

So I thought I would be a head of the game if I watched the cam last night to see if Ozzie and Harriet came home . They did. They were in the nest tree when I could no longer see them from cam 2 as it was dark out. This is a good thing! I know where they were at when I get there in the morning.
NOT!!!! They must have left some time right after  I saw them or during the night. Geee wizz Ozzie and Harriet! They weren't any where to be seen but I didn't care,  I waited and waited for them to show up. Dona Broock, Jeff , Tom and his wife  ( Tom is a friend of Desiree) and DeAnna all showed up this morning.
 Finally Ozzie was the first to arrive from the wast pasture tree line around 8:40 am . Harriet arrives about 8:43 am from the northwest treeline with a stick. Harriet got to place her stick before  Ozzie decided he needed check out Harriet's placement of the stick after he try's to get one off of the nest tree where he was sitting. Well that didn't go to well for Ozzie. The branch didn't break and he hung there for a few seconds before flying away to the right pond tree. There he was able to get a small piece of a stick and return to the nest. Ozzie then left to the stick tree across the road. He sat there for a bit then tried to get a stick but didn't have any luck . He flew behind Publix  and kept on going. This was around 9:00 am . Harriet was still on the attic branch. She vocalized a few times ,did some preening then she left around 9:25 am .   I was sitting there going thru my photo's when I saw a shadow and looked up just in time to see Ozzie flying over us headed to the nest . Ozzie stayed for about 10 mins then left again headed  east towards the river.  So it was time for me to head home.
All in all it was another great morning with Ozzie and Harriet.

Ozzie going for his stick.

Ozzie coming back around 10:08 am
I want to Thank everyone that is reading my blog. I'm not much of a writer but try to tell you what happens each day with Ozzie and Harriet that you don't get to see on the cam's.
Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment